Instructions on downloading the calendar on iOS
For all iOS users, click HERE right from your device and your Calendar app will subscribe automatically
Instructions on downloading the calendar on Android
For Android users, You need to use a PC for the first part
Copy the following URL
After that go to your Google Calendar account https://www.google.com/calendar that is synced with your Android device. Paste the URL in the section Other Calendars>Add URL, in the lower left of the page
Now from your Android device just sync the calendar by going to Settings > Accounts & Sync> firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions on downloading the calendar on MSFT Outlook 2007
To subscribe to the Calendar in Microsoft Outlook 2007, on your PC, just click HERE from any browser and subscribe when prompted by the pop-up that will appear
Instructions on downloading the calendar on MSFT Outlook 2010
To subscribe to the calendar in Microsoft Outlook 2010
Copy this URL
1. In Outlook, click on Calendar in the bottom left
2. On the submenu that opens, choose From Internet.
3. Paste the URL (Ctrl+V) for the Calendar ICS file to add.
4. Click OK.
5. When prompted to Add this Internet Calendar to Outlook and subscribe to updates, choose Yes.
6. Click on the arrow next to the calendar name to minimize it to a tab, or expand it to a side-by-side view.
Instructions on downloading the calendar on MSFT Outlook 2013
To subscribe to the calendar in Microsoft Outlook 2013
Copy this URL
1. In Outlook, click File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
2. On the Internet Calendars tab, click New.
3. Paste the Internet Web address you copied in step 1, by pressing CTRL+V, and click Add.
4. In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK.
When you start Outlook, it checks the Roma Calendar for updates and downloads any changes. If you keep Outlook open, it also periodically checks for and downloads updates. (iCal tells Outlook how often to check for updates).